Ahoy there, and many thanks for visiting.
Welcome to the webby home of Always Chum Poetry 🙂
In reality, my name is Charlie. I live in a beautiful city at the bottom of the world where I like to create.
Some of my creative experiments include poetry, calligraphy, iphotography, cookies and cupcakes.
On occasion, I like to ramble about this, that and the other. Said rambles can be found at Always Chum: Eyes and Words
Six random things about me:
1. An English Surrey-ian by birth. An Australian Melbourn-ian by choice. I’m dual national and proud of it!
2. I love Garfield (don’t judge)
3. Vampire’s fascinate me (except Twilight, don’t even get me started)
4. My day job is in superannuation.
5. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology.
6. I love, love, love, Doctor Who!!
7. I’m all over the interwebs ->
Enough about me though, what about you?